BE BEAUTIFUL 24 HOURS A DAY
Cosmetic Tattooing, known as Semi Permanent Makeup and Micropigmentation, provides an alternative to traditional daily make up applications. The most common applications involve the eyebrows, lips, and eyeliner.
Who Benefits from Cosmetic Tattooing?
- Men and women with eyesight challenges.
- Business professionals who wish to look their best all day and have not enough time for makeup.
- Men or women with very blonde features.
- Anyone with sparse eyebrows or scar camouflage.
- Busy people that wish to have more freedom and convenience from daily cosmetic application
- Those seeking symmetry of facial features
- Those looking to enhance their facial features such as eyes or lips
Does Cosmetic Tattooing hurt?
Although everyone's pain sensitivity varies, the application of Cosmetic Tattooing involves minor discomfort when topical anesthetics are used during the application.
Is the Cosmetic Tattooing Procedure safe?
Your safety and comfort are our highest concern. Cosmetic Tattooing is applied using the highest sanitation and sterilization standards available. Sterile, single use needles are used with every client.
Are the pigments used in Cosmetic Tattooing safe?
Pigments used in Cosmetic Tattooing have an extensive record of safety. Used in both medical and artistic fields for over 20 years, they are safe and effective.
What should I expect?
It is important to discuss your lifestyle and expectations with your technician prior to having Cosmetic Tattooing. Call us to schedule your consultation 516-626-6800