Aging skin loses natural support structures that keep skin supple and youthful. As the years go by, collagen and elastin diminish within the skin, and this can result in wrinkles and creases.
Radiesse is a wrinkle filler used to plump the skin. Radiesse is injected and placed under the skin to immediately add volume and over time, the benefits of Radiesse continue by naturally stimulating your body’s own natural collagen. The natural results have been shown to last a year or more in many patients, making the Radiesse treatment results both immediate and long lasting.
Why choose Radiesse?
- Radiesse immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen with results that can last a year or more.
- Over time, the Radiesse gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen.
- Radiesse is FDA approved.
Mechanism of Action
- Radiesse is comprised of Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres suspended in an aqueous gel carrier.
- Once injected, it provides immediate volume and correction but continues to work by stimulating the body to produce its own natural collagen.
- Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen.
Radiesse for Hands Rejuvenation
Don’t let your hands give away your age
The hands don’t lie. Even with a more youthful appearance of the face, your age can easily be given away by the appearance of your hands. Radiesse is the first and only FDA-approved product for hand augmentation to correct volume loss in the hands. Radiesse restores volume to the hands while providing smooth, natural-looking results1 that can be seen immediately and can last up to 1 year.